[Crazy placeholder until there's any more legit news]
Experiments in Experience… and random data
· Directionless once programmed The Simpson’s Theme Song (Danny Elfman) in code on an Apple II Plus.
· D-less used to ‘broadcast’ a weekly ‘radio’ show to his many younger siblings full of sound effects from his Dad’s Prophet synthesizer and vocal clips from the family (he had the whole house wired with mics for audio surveillance).
· D-less laid down the sound effects for a short amateur action film by switching back and forth in the sound test menu of the newly released for SNES, ‘Street Fighter II’.
· When D-less was 12, he sang a solo at a huge Choral music competition where he was introduced as a boy soprano.
· For 5 years, D-less sang and danced in a shoddy 80’s ‘Say No to Drugs!’ stage production wearing a fluorescent jumpsuit that would stand out at a gay pride parade.
· D-less has played guitar in legit hippie drum circles on the beaches of S.E. Alaska with live whales sounding off in the backdrop.
· Although virtually unknown as an artist, it is possible to find old D-less recordings (under his birth name) on random people’s i-pods, so he has been told.
· In fact, D-less has released so many underground CDs of various works in the past 10 years, it is unknown how many total unique demo albums there are floating about.
· There are 7 unique albums of D-less recorded and co-starred freestyle hip hop CDs (with actual silk-screens) scattered around the greater Provo-Metro area.
· D-less has performed at Disneyland and Knott’s Berry Farm… but not Six Flags.
· Although moderately insane, D-less swears Martin Gore looked over at him when he was tearing up during ‘Damaged People’ at Depeche Mode’s Playing The Angel tour.
· D-less works a regular job 40 hours a week and experiments with music composition, recording and production 80 hours a week.
· The day D-less makes money for a company with his music (other than the most holiest and humblest of indie labels) is the day deity descends from the sky to prove religion is true.
· Exception: D-less will gladly make money for any Japanese game company. (Nintendo: Call me!)